Thursday, December 16, 2010

So we had coffee today...

Since Sunggee had to leave earlier at the barbeque the other day and couldn't quite join the conversation about the up-coming exhibition at Sydney, we had a 2hours' coffee date at NGV coffee shop for further discussion today. He showed what he was doing for the exhibition, which was quite interesting, and especially for me, the jewellery box he made with Korean paper was impressive.

Here, I hope this is not becoming my third blog so that I am not the only creature to post things and wish at least one person a week to join with me to talk about what we are making and how we are becoming mature artist or designer or whatever.

The images I attached below are all the forms and materials I am experimenting at the moment for the exhibition we are planning for. I don't know how they form one exquisite piece of work but hopefully they can grow up with beautiful soul and body, which tells my story of immigration.


Anybody listening to me?  no excuses for English.

5 comments:

  1. Jin ah, they look amazing and interesting!! hope to see all those at next meeting or can I visit your studio? Anyway, It makes me feel so good to be with such creative, amazing people! I am blessed and thank you all for Hand's members!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comment. Is this San young? or Hyun joung? I couldn't quite identify who you are.. Anyway you can visit me at the studio so let me know when you can if you still want it. Also can you post things you are doing as well? so we can feedback each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work and really nice design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, somehow it came with my label 'bonny lad', it's me sunggee ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi..I'm listening..if you see my humble posting^^

    ReplyDelete